Currently viewing the tag: "logo"
Discovered randomely, « Guess The Logo » is a website that invites you to the test your logo-knowlegde of brands (web and non-web) and guess wich of the several versions is the right one. It is fun and you will be surprised by yourself!
Tag cloudabsurd Apple art bureau chine design Dilbert facebook FAIL food france frites fun Google hotel humour idea infographie internet iPhone japon logo love maths music paris photo restaurant science song of the day statistics statistiques stupid tech TED TEDxBrussels travel twitter vacances video web wikipedia wine work world
- Alice Fishburn: What my grandfather taught me
- Paris Restaurants: my to-do & shortlist !
- Diagon Alley on Google Maps
- Obama – Get Lucky!
- Swallowing your bubble gum FAIL
- Ancient Greek Hipsters
- Dynamic Architecture
- Serif vs. Sans
- Brèves de Baccalauréat
- Pet FAIL
- Kitsuné – song of the day
- Walking to my front door at night – xkcd
- TED talk: Stats that reshape your worldview
- Song of the day – 16 Jun 13
- Privacy looks different through Google Glass
Rejoignez nous sur Facebook!