28-year-old photographer Leo Caillard‘s latest project, called “Hipster in Stone”, combines his photography and Photoshoppin’ skills, imagining what it would be like if ancient Greek sculpture were hipsters. The project started when Leo saw at the Louvre some nude statues representing the ideal body figures, and he wondered, “but what were the Greeks wearing when they weren’t posing for sculptors?”
Enjoy some of his pictures and below a video of the making of!
And here’s a look at how the Photoshop editing is done:
Tag cloudabsurd Apple art bureau chine design Dilbert facebook FAIL food france frites fun Google hotel humour idea infographie internet iPhone japon logo love maths music paris photo restaurant science song of the day statistics statistiques stupid tech TED TEDxBrussels travel twitter vacances video web wikipedia wine work world
- Alice Fishburn: What my grandfather taught me
- Paris Restaurants: my to-do & shortlist !
- Diagon Alley on Google Maps
- Obama – Get Lucky!
- Swallowing your bubble gum FAIL
- Ancient Greek Hipsters
- Dynamic Architecture
- Serif vs. Sans
- Brèves de Baccalauréat
- Pet FAIL
- Kitsuné – song of the day
- Walking to my front door at night – xkcd
- TED talk: Stats that reshape your worldview
- Song of the day – 16 Jun 13
- Privacy looks different through Google Glass
Rejoignez nous sur Facebook!